Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Where's Brock?
Just a quick update. Brock must be clinging on desperately as my Dr. said yesterday that I had made no more progress since last week. John thinks that he is scared of the light at the end of the tunnel! Chris took me to get a pedicure last night and I bought a new pair of pajamas for the hospital so we are all set to go. At this point I just wish it was all over so that we didn't have to wonder every night if we are going to get any sleep or not. Once he's here we can pretty much just count on all being sleepless zombies. Not much else going on. Aidan has his yearly stick horse class at the Rock Creek Horse Show on Thur. night so we will get some pictures of that up later on this week as long as we are not at the hospital. I just know I'll go into labor on Thur. or Fri. because we have 3 mares to preg. check right then. Murphy's Law. We love you all and will keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Tara! Wanted to leave you a quick note. Hope all is well with you guys, looking forward to seeing pictures of Brock when he comes! Wish you luck on the sleepless nights, definitely don't miss that part!
Tiffany, Adam, & Savannah
Hey guys! Hang in there just a few more days to go! :)
We just got back from Campmeeting actually. Emily did really well, only woke up crying one night out of nine. She really enjoyed being in a tent/outside and of course undivided attention 24/7.
She's starting to teeth now, so she is pretty irritable! I could hardly feed her and get her to sleep. Last night was so bad i took her to bed with me and she kicked and fussed all night long. I'm hoping that we won't have a repeat tonight!
Enjoy your last nights of sleep (if you can get any at this point!). Can't wait to see that little guy!
Marta
Post a Comment