Friday, June 22, 2007

Brock Has Finally Arrived!

Sorry about the pics being a little out of order but here's John with both his little boys! Aidan was not quite sure what to think of the newcomer but he declared that he smells like a popcicle so we guess that is a compliment.



This is John and I just minutes after they finished cleaning Brock and I up. Everything went so wonderfully fast at the end of my labor that we were done at 11:00 and not too worn out so we could really enjoy out first time together.



Brock at 12 hours old. He looks so much like Aidan but he just might have Mommy's nose. Anyways we think he looks pretty cute! :)



Checking into our LDR room. We were quite amazed that in such a large hospital we got the exact room that Aidan was born in as well. It seems to work well for us. Unfortunately my veins would not cooperate and they ended up sticking me 3 times after my fluids were flowing down each of my arms! Ouch! Finally a hand vein worked.



Brock getting all cleaned up and weighed. He was covered in vernix but other than that he came out looking beautiful. I was pretty aware with this labor and delivery so I sat up right away and got to see him emerge in all his screaming glory. He was much louder than Aidan.









Aidan got to take his little brother back down to the nursery for a little bit. He was quite proud to be pushing him around in his "wagon". That's all for now but we will try and get more up in the next few days and we are going home tomorrow morning! Lots of Love, Tara

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ah yay! Congratulations guys! Aidan's popsicle comment cracked me up! Brock looks great, it looked like he might have beaten Savannah's weight but alas he did not! Congrats again, we'll be looking forward to more pictures!

Marta Jeremy Emily and Abigail said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful boy! I'm so excited for your guys! I'm amazed that you got stuff posted so quickly! Can't wait to see you all!