The weather has been horribly hot and windy but John and Aidan took advantage of the fact and flew their kite the other day. Aidan is very into kites right now as Babu brought him back a new one from his trip to China. It is a really neat butterfly but not really sturdy enough to stand up to the gales on our farm.
Aidan has taken to carrying around his umbrella most of the time when he is outside. If only his rain dance would work. Whenever we have rain in the area it literally splits right around our farm and misses us. What we wouldn't do for some wetness right now! Last night at 10:00 when we got home from the horse show it was still 80 degrees outside.
Here's John getting Aidan ready for his stick horse class. It's so fun to see how everyone has grown up over the last year.
Kayla sharing her Ice cream with Aidan. We are going to have to keep an eye on these two!
Aidan is still a looker. Luckily they didn't have everyone go around the whole ring this year or we might have been last again. His friend Alyssa might have been slower though because her horse kept on laying down on her!
Last but not least I couldn't resist putting his "Ralph Lauren Ad Pose" on for you to see!
3 comments:
What a cutie! It's a little Tyler - at least in that one picture. ;) Such great pictures, I love the ones with the boys flying the kite! Great memories.
I remember how exciting my first professional haircut was, though i think I was probably 6 or so. But even now, Mom's still the best person to cut mine, I just can't find a hairdresser who cuts mine anything like the pictures I show them. Of course that might have SOMETHING to do with my current location. ;)
I'm so proud of you Tara, blogging up to the last minuet. :) You put us all to shame!
Sorry to Meghan, but I was having a little bit of de ja vu (sp?) with Aidan and Kayla pictures. ;) I'm sure they'll just LOVE to be teased when they get older.
Hehe.
Hey Tara,
Hang in there! I was thinking about you guys this weekend and hoping things were going well, and progressing. Hopefully he'll come in his own time...quickly. :)
Happy Father's day John!
Post a Comment