Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Brock's 2nd Birthday!

We can hardly believe our little man is two!  How time flies. . .



I'm getting sooo big!



Our pitiful little corn stalks.  All 3 of them that grew!





Aidan's little pumpkin is there hiding under his arm.  I guess according to BigPumpkins.com the milk fed pumpkin is a myth so I guess we are sticking to compost.


Aunt Meg and Uncle Chad



Mister squiggly was trying to get off the chair the whole time we were singing to him.  I had to hold him back and then blow out the candles for him.



Aidan is in love with Wall-E and Eve as you can see from the light in his eyes!



Thankfully the storms held off and we had a beautiful day to play in the backyard.



The birthday boy in his secret fort under the swing set.  Hope you have a great year coming up sweet baby!  We love you!  Mama, Da, & Aidan

No comments: