Friday, April 24, 2009

Little Men


The boys had so much fun with their cousins from Utah in town.  It took mine a little while to get over their shyness but once they did they couldn't be stopped!





Stockton, Braxton, Walker and Aidan.  Aidan still wasn't sure about for posing for pics.



Aidan and Brock playing at Grandpa's after the memorial service.  It turned out to be such a beautiful day.  Chris would have enjoyed it greatly.











Little daredevil crawling along the fence.  It's all we can do to keep him from standing on the next rail up.  Makes me very uncomfortable when we're filling water troughs and he's looking down into 100 gallons!




Look at that smile!  "I know I'm higher than I'm supposed to be!" (Brock)


While looking at Grandpa's oak trees we noticed that they are already bigger than a mouse's ear so that brings us to our next post!

No comments: