Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring is almost here!

Sorry it has been forever since the last update! It just seemed to take us a while to readjust to the idea of staying in KY and getting John settled into his new part time job. Things are going good and we are now busy planning our garden. John hasn't rented our tiller yet but Meg, Aidan, and I will be ready with plants when he does. The boys are doing well and Brock is now all over the place. He seemed to be content to crawl for about 3 hours and now he's busy trying to climb everything in sight.







Look my frog boots almost fit! Brock can hardly wait until he can run around in the mud with Aidan. Oh joy! Double the laundry!



Brock's favorite toy.


I promise I won't fit my whole hand in the VCR!


I love cantelope!


Favorite pastime is bathtime now. Aidan never gets to take a bath by himself any more.


Look I can stand up by the couch now!


Our little construction worker!


Why is my buddy in a cage?


Our little fish at the indoor pool. Aidan is turning into quite the dolphin!








Here's a pic of all the snow we got the beginning of the month. We got about 12 in. at our farm so Aidan had tons of fun playing. Well playing or coming inside for hot chocolate I'm not quite sure which one he enjoyed more. : )


That's really all the news for now. The rest of our foaling mares don't start until the end of next month so it's pretty quiet around here. Once the weather is warmer we'll get some pics of all the babies outside and the chillens in the garden. Love you all and if you have the time drop us a comment. We'd love to hear from everyone!!

1 comment:

Marta Jeremy Emily and Abigail said...

Hey guys!

I can't believe Brock is standing up already! Emily's only been doing that for a month or so now!!! Still no steps, but she loves finger walking and will reach out and switch people to hang on to while walking, so its coming... I haven't taken too much time to work with her on that one.

We've had lots of changes going on, so I need to update my blog. ULGH! I'm at my mom's until June when we move to Michigan and they only have dial up, so my blog has taken a back burner to things like, internet banking... :)

We're both done with school mid May, so maybe we can come up to see you guys before our move! I don't know what I do when I have free time again (I'm working at the church school in the mornings now...)