Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What's going on around here?

Just a quick note to update. We have not heard the final word on John's job yet and probably won't until later on in the week. He is just trying to function day by day and trust that it will all work out for the better. Meanwhile Chris is in the hospital with some serious health issues and I'm sure she would appreciate our thoughts and prayers. We have been going to visit her everyday and the boys are very concerned about how she is doing. As of this morning John said she is sounding much better and got to take a shower so I know from personal experience how much better you feel when you can get that done! We all know how strong she is so I'm sure she'll be better in no time. That's all for now!

1 comment:

Marta Jeremy Emily and Abigail said...

Hey!

Sorry you guys are kind of hanging on this job thing. GURR! Why do people procrastinate, waffle or whatever their problems are! We're praying that everything will turn out for the best!

Did get a nibble on the house over the weekend, though I don't know if it will turn into anything. A Physical Therapist that works with another one Jeremy knows found out about the house and left us a message. They have yet to schedule an appointment to see it though. It is listed online now though

http://www.themountainrealestate.com/details.php?id=406

So that should bring a bit more exposure - hopefully!

I just have 4 more days of work left, then Emily's birthday! We'd love to have you guys come if you've got time. We're going to have the party at our house on Saturday night. Its going to be small, several relatives have backed out and I don't know if people from church will drive that far or not... Your descriptions of Samantha's cake have inspired me, I think I'm going to try something slightly creative. :) We'll see...

No I don't she got sick from you guys. No fever and it was less than 24 hours long. Quite possible that she didn't take too well to the cabbage she ate the night before, or the large chunks of pasta.... :) Sad when you can identify the food from the vomit.

Hope things are going well!