Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Only 4 More Weeks???!!!
Where has the time gone? Brock is going to be coming soon. Aidan keeps asking if he's here yet and I keep telling him that he will be one of the first to know! We're still hanging in there and are now half way done with our foaling duties (That still leaves 12). Our last personal mare is in the barn overdue so I've been trying to convince her to have it before Aidan and I go down to Nashville for Mom's graduation and Mother's day celebration next weekend. We have wonderful news that John finally got his computer fixed yesterday! He is very happy with Apple as they did everything free of charge and gave him alot of updates as well. He is currently reloading all of his programs so I will work on getting pics organized to upload asap. I know you guys have been waiting very patiently (well most of you, some of you know who you are :) ) We love and miss you all and I'll get busy taking pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow Tara, I'm so impressed with your ablity to continue on through the last few weeks! Gives me hope that the second time around won't be so bad... Actually I shouldn't complain, it was just about 4 weeks in the first trimester that were horrible - and I didn't have to take care of anyone so i could be a baby about it. ;)
Post a Comment