Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Countdown Begins




Well we had our weekly Dr. appointment this morning and as many of you have heard we are getting very close. I'm now 3 1/2 cm dialated and I tend to have a few good contractions every few days. Can't be much longer now but we are all ready right down to Brock's carseat in the car. We had our 2nd ultrasound this morning to guesstimate weight and make sure everything was ok. Brock looks like he has John's huge cheeks and Aidan's cute nose. The tech said he should be around 8-8 1/2 lb. which is about what I would have guessed. Aidan is getting very anxious to see Brock. He asked first thing this morning when he rolled over in bed if Brock had come yet. Now we have something else to wonder about every night besides the foalert going off. (We had another foal last night and it looks like we should have another tonight.) We'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Marta Jeremy Emily and Abigail said...

What a great picture! I bet you are counting the days... Yay!