Monday, July 23, 2007

End of July?!

I'm not quite sure where the time has been going. Brock is now a month old and Aidan is still growing like a weed and wearing a size 4 now. At the beginning of June we were getting 3's and they still had room to grow in them. Now that we've increased the number in our little house I'm beginning to look down the road now and think about building our dream house. I know plenty of people have managed to raise large families in small places but the thought of so many boys rough housing around is starting to make me worry. I know they should be able to maintain control in the house but the problem is that John is the main instigator. Maybe he should just move into the barn??? This morning Aidan managed to injure himself on Brock's carseat while pillowfighting on the bed.

Here's some pics from when we went to the Zoo and various shots of Brock. I've been trying to catch a good smile picture but he just won't do it for the camera.















Here's the infamous half-smile. He's so cute when he does his silly faces.











Aidan decided he liked a friends T-Ball set so we got him one and he has loved it.














Brock has his 1 month Dr. Appointment this week so we'll get to see how much he has grown. I'll try and post later this week.

2 comments:

Kimber King said...

Brock is so cute! I can't wait to see him but he's growing so fast already!

Braxton is so excited to see him and Aiden!!!

Kimber

Marta Jeremy Emily and Abigail said...

I love the half smile, its so cute and mischievous.

We've had a BUSY week. Had Mathew over the weekend, and a wedding to attend, so I'm trying to get back to normal today. :)

Marta