Brock is growing well and we're now at 23 weeks. Not too much longer. I'm starting to feel the nesting as I already have retrieved all the newborn clothes out of the closet and have been discussing with Unk Ty when we can paint the bedroom. Since Aidan has fully taken over his own room we are just going to paint Mommy and Daddy's room and move the changing table into there.
Almost caught Aidan doing the google eye!
Our new favorite "toy" is a small trickle of water left running during the whole bath. Oh the things you can't buy!
Watch out Daddy!!
As I write we are getting about 2 inches of snow outside so the plan is to go sledding tomorrow with Kayla and Alyssa. The blog is really motivating me to get out the camera again so check back for possible pics!
1 comment:
Cute pictures! When is your due date? We're home now, Emily is enjoying her crib!
Marta
Post a Comment