Wednesday, October 31, 2007

C a n d y !!!

Sorry it took so long to get these up. John uploaded them some how without putting them into iPhoto so I can't get them right side up for the life of me. I've finally decided to just post them so that you can see the boys' halloween costumes and then we can actually get caught back up for holiday pics and news! This year we're having a big dinner at our place and we're really looking forward to it! Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. John and I have so much to be thankful for this year!

















Aidan's costume was a shark with a really neat tail but it was so light colored it didn't really turn out in the pics. He was sooo cute!

1 comment:

Marta Jeremy Emily and Abigail said...

Aw... They're so cute!

I've got a package that I've had set out to mail since October... I'll try to get it in the mail for Brock this week. :)

Marta